Engineer Metallurgy - Orbit Bearings India Pvt. Ltd. - Rajkot, Gujarat $content} Source: New feed
Manager - Business Development - Shree R N metals India Pvt Ltd - Jaipur, Rajasthan $content} Source: New feed
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow - Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee - Roorkee, Uttarakhand $content} Source: New feed
Manager-Engineering Projects - Eaton - Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra $content} Source: New feed
NIT Rourkela Vacancy For Technical Assistant For B-Tech in Metallurgy with 1 year experience Official Advt- http://nitrkl.ac.in/oldwebsite/IntraWeb/Jobs_Tenders/Jobs/NonTeachingPosition/2019/191303312138_1.pdf Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship Training (GTA) at MIDHANI | BE/B-Tech/Diploma in Metallurgy (Freshers)…
Find & Apply for the best job available for diploma and graduates in Metallurgical Materials Engineering. Check out latest Metallurgy job here. JSPL Angul | BE/B-Tech in Metallurgy with 5+…
The Brinell hardness test consists in indenting the metal surface with a 10-mm diameter steel ball at a load of 3,000 kg.
For soft metals the load is reduced to 500 kg to avoid too deep an impression. For very hard metals Tungsten carbide ball can be used to minimize distortion of the indenter. The surface on which the indentation is made should be relatively smooth and free from dirt or scale. (more…)
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Junior Research Fellow Position as per the details given below, for ISRO – RESPOND research project, under the principal investigator Dr. S. Kumaran, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, Tamil Nadu. (more…)
- EAF is direct arc furnace.
- Steelmaking temp is maintained by an electric arc struck between the graphite electrodes &the metallic charge.
- The arc temperature is above 4000°C and is used to heat the bath by radiative heat transfer.
- Only process wherein either oxidizing or reducing condition can be maintained as desired.
- Different slag types can be carried out.
- High cost of electrical energy makes this process costly.