CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad, is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. Its vision is to be an Internationally Acclaimed Mining & Fuel Research Organization and mission to Develop and Deliver Sustainable Cutting Edge Technologies for Social Up-liftment and Industrial Advancement.
|Essential Qualification||:||BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Material Science with 55% marks.|
|Desirable Qualification||:||Experience in metallography/mechanical testing of materials.|
|Age Limit||:||Not exceeding 30 years as on 27/07/2018
(Relaxation available as per GOI Rules)
|Initial Basic Pay||:||Rs.44,900/-|
|Pay Matrix||:||Level 7 (Pre Revised PB-2)|
|Application fee||:||Online payment of Rs.500/- through SBI Collect drawn in favour of|
|:||Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad|
|:||(Application fee is exempted for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-SM, Women and CSIR Employees)|
General Information & Conditions
|Date of commencement of online applications||:||18/06/2018|
|Last Date for receipt of online applications||:||27/07/2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of applications||:||07/08/201|
NO TA will be reimbursed for Trade Test/Skill Test
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online. The interested candidates may log on to the Institute website: www.cimfr.nic.in > Notifications > Career Opportunity > Advt. No. CIMFR-01/2018 > MASTO. A link will be provided for vacancy details and online application.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) is payable online through SBI Collectin favour of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad. SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Candidates must mention the auto-generated Transaction No. after online payment in the relevent field of the application form before submitting.
- documents are to be sent in a sealed cover super scribing“Application for the post of ………………………, Advt. No. [ADV_NO], Application No. ………… so as to reach at the following address on or before [LAST-DATE_OF_HARDCOPY]
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Barwa Road, Dhanbad-826015, Jharkhand, India
- Sending hardcopy of the application in any form without having applied online will be treated as no application.
Mode of Selection
The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for Interview. The Screening committee will adopt its own criteria to shortlist the candidates for Interview. The candidates should, therefore, furnish in the relevant field column all the qualifications and experience that they have acquired over and above the minimum prescribed qualifications.
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Interview.