Askmemetallurgy Quiz Engine is a platform for MME Students/ Societies/ Institutes/ Bloggers/ YouTubers to conduct their quizzes for free. The Quiz Engine comes with powerful advance features with mobile friendly interface.
Most attractive features of Askmemetallurgy Quiz Engine
Store unlimited questions and manage under categories and levels. It support 5 types of questions
1) Multiple choice single answer. you can also use this type as true-false or (yes or no )
2) Multiple choice multiple answers.
3) Short answer or Fillups.
4) Match the columns.
5) Long answer.
Add question manually or Import questions from MS excel(.xls) and MS word(.docx) file.
For manual input you have option to use TinyMce or CKeditor (You can switch editor in config file)
Quiz and Report
1) Create unlimited quizzes with various parameters, like: start-end time, duration, IP validation, web cam , maximum attempts, assign to groups, view/hide answeres after quiz and many more
2) User friendly quiz attempt screen. User can switch question by question number or category. Mark for review later.
3) you can capture user photo just before starting any quiz.
It requires latest browsers IE 10+, Chrome 37+, Firefox 32+ and it will work with domain name having SSL Secure Site Seal.
4) Template for practice quiz in which user can check answer instantly without submitting quiz.
You can create your test as practice mode and exam mode.
Fully Mobile Responsive View
Application content and design will adapt in a certain way in order to provide the best possible user experience. we have made it as responsive.
Result or Report
1) Result display instantly after submitting quiz.
2) User can view correct answers of questions. Column Chart & Pie Chart for user performance.
3) Administrator can generate CSV report of results by selecting group , quiz name and date range.
4) Option to generate PDF certificate.
Recently Conducted Quizzes
- Quriosity 3.0 by METMASS (A MME Society of MNIT, Jaipur)
Our experts respond to your quires within one working days.
Contact Us for more info: https://askmemetallurgy.com/contact-us/